More Knowledge on the Web
- Adobe's Shift to the Cloud: Is This the Start of a Trend?
- Research Roundup: Foreign Diversification, Social Comparisons and Consumer Identity
- Wharton's 2013 Business Plan Competition: Health Care, Kids, Fashion and More
- As Crowdfunding Grows, the Rewards Increase -- but So Do the Risks
- Beth Comstock and GE: Imagining the Future
- Using Community Libraries to Create Social Change in Rural South Asia
- What Eyewear Startup Warby Parker Sees That Others Don't
- Productivity in the Modern Office: A Matter of Impact
- Fueling Growth in Uncertain Times
- Housing Has Bounced Back, but Capitol Hill Holds the Key to a Sustained Recovery
As China’s president visits the U.S., direct confrontations over currencies or trade will likely remain off the table. Still, there is new room for an escalation in skirmishes around the periphery.
How will Steve Jobs’ medical leave affect Apple’s future? Can he be replaced?